Tuesday 24 June 2014

Introduction to My New Blog!!! (Archives for Older Posts from the Other Blog)

Hey guys! As stated in the title of this blog, this blog is going to focus on life of an environmental student and also environmental-related stuffs as promised in my the other blog post that I will start a new blog to separate my personal life from this topic, hopefully that this blog will be informative and more serious on the articles posted (and to prevent confusion about the main point of my blog). But of course my very first blog is still alive and kicking, haha!

The existence of this blog mainly is to give people a picture of who we are and what we do (or study) as an environmental student besides raising environmental awareness among people who come across this blog. There are lots of environmental issues public do not know or aware (except those who are working or studying in the related fields) such as e-waste, groundwater contamination etc. and it is our responsibility as environmental students to make the knowledge we gained open to everyone else.

These are the links of the environmental-related posts that I wrote before (they might be overlapped):



I will keep this intro short and sweet. Stay tune for more post updates! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment